Avoiding the complication of many other brands, Britax have decided to keep it simple! Their ClickTight Installation System uses an intuitive design – simply open up the front of the seat, fasten your car’s seat belt through the frame of the seat, and close it again. This tried-and-tested technology could not be simpler, and is also extremely robust, so there will be no more broken clips or torn straps!
This tried-and-tested technology could not be simpler, and is also extremely robust, so there will be no more broken clips or torn straps!
- The easy-to-adjust harness is also a masterpiece of simplicity. Featuring a 1 position harness, all you need to do is push a button, and the harness slides up and down easily – perfect if you have more than one child, and often need to adjust your seat.
- The safety features on this seat, on the other hand, are anything but simple – the SafeCell Impact Protection incorporates a wide range of features designed to keep your child safe and well in the unfortunate event of an accident.
- With a steel frame, energy-absorbing base, and a tether that maximizes seat rotation, this might be the safest car seat on the market today.
- This seat is also as practical for you as it is comfortable for your child. Many parents find that the compact design of the seat – despite incorporating all those safety features – gives them more clearance in small cars, and allows them to carry both child and groceries back from the shops!
- Some people have had problems with the seat, claiming that the hip and crotch strap are a little tight, but don’t believe everything you read! I’m assured by the company that these problems were caused by confusions over how to use the seat, and that if you have any problems with this they are more than happy to set you straight!